Thursday, March 28, 2019

Recount Writing-Fishing

Ramere lst hui tanguru
I am learning to put more ideas in my writing. 
Mrs Paraha helped me to write this story. 
On Saturday me and my 3 papa’s went on Papa Zak’s boat and we fished at Waitangi. 
 We caught snapper and kahawai. I was excited to catch the fish. I was pulling the line in fast. When I just put the rod in the holder the fish bit straight away. It was amazing.Then we went to get some mussels at the Black Rock. We had to go right under the water to get the mussels off the rock. It was kind of scary. The waves were going up on the rocks and splashing. We got 190 mussells. Then we went out more further to get kina. It was right out by this mountain. It was deep, deep, deep. I was scared because I thought there were big sharks there. Next I got sick and dizzy because the boat was going up and down. When it went up it was high. When we were coming back, Papa Zak was going fast. The boat was slapping the water. I was happy to get back to the beach. My day was so cool because I like going fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment